What to Do If You Have Been Injured on the Job
- Immediately, or as soon as possible, notify your employer that you suffered an injury on the job.
- Get the names, addresses and phone numbers of each and every witness to the injury.
- Seek immediate medical attention. Provide as much detail as possible to the medical provider in regard to the extent of your pain and the injuries.
- Contact our office immediately.
- Realize that the insurance company for your employer will have an adjuster assigned to your claim very quickly. You will need an experienced Workers’ Compensation attorney protecting your right to receive such things as Temporary Total Disability Benefits and appropriate medical treatment for your specific injury. You will need someone to help monitor your recovery. We will help you return to work, when appropriate, under the proper restrictions. We will help determine when you have reached Maximum Medical Improvement and explain to you what that means to your claim. Our goal is to help you return to your job, if possible, and receive the appropriate amount of compensation you deserve for your injury.
What you are Entitled to Recover?
Peter Brown knows how to get you the benefits you are allowed. Our firm represents victims of on the job injuries, personal injuries and wrongful death claims throughout the state of South Carolina. Call us now for a free, no-obligation evaluation of your claim.
What Our Clients are Saying
Based on 33 reviews
14:57 01 Nov 19
Exceptional experience with Peter David Brown Law office. I was always kept in the loop and was never once worried or concerned about the outcome of my case. They really did handle everything for me, and I will be forever greatful! Thanks again!
12:34 15 Sep 19
I have known Peter for a number of years. He has provide several of my family member and myself legal advise. He is very knowledgeable and has an outstanding understanding of the law. I would highly recommend him to anyone desiring legal counsel.
23:41 13 Sep 19
We have had extremely great service from Peter Brown's Law Office. Peter's entire staff gives you the personal service, that you do not get from any other firm. Peter personally has paid attention to every problem that we have hired his firm for. Peter Brown's Law Office has never overcharged us for any of the things that we have retained him to handle. We have had other Law firms look over our cases, but wanted an astronomical fee. This firm will fight for you, get things done for you in a timely manner and not over charge you for their services. There is no flashy commercials, telling you to dial 9999999, 7777777, or 8888888. This firm is straight forward, no silly gimmicks, jumping over cars, or dropping numbers from the sky!! I would not want to do business with silly gimmicky law firms. We would highly recommend that you trust the Law Office of Peter Brown, for all of your legal matters. You will be pleased with the fees, easy payment plan and the results of your case. This why we recommend Peter Brown's Law Firm to all of our family and friends.
22:54 13 Sep 19
Peter Brown handled two situations for my family honestly and fairly. I don't want to go into much detail regarding our interactions, but I will say one of the situations was life changing for my family. When you are faced with tough decisions, you need someone you can depend on. Peter Brown is that person. He helped us navigate the complex legal system and earned my complete trust. I hope I never need to call on his services again, but if I had to, I would not hesitate day or night.
17:27 08 Aug 19
Pete and Denise are two of the most GENUINE, HONEST, & AMAZING people you could ask for! They are straight forward and they both genuinly care about your situation. I knew the moment I met both I would be in good hands! Thank you both for all of your hard work and dedication! It really has been great to have y'all navigate the case for myself and family!